• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Scotty

NP, Saturday May 30, 2020

https://www.egscomics.com/egsnp/parable-111

Alright....so female, apparently is the hero of magic (got the boobs for it), and we're left hanging as to who it is still.

The theory of it being Noah has definitely shrunk to nothing, unless Noah happens to be female this time around....though likely not.

Considering the puppy remarks, I'm leaning towards either Lucy of Diane as both have referred to Rhoda as a puppy.

Would be funny though if it turned out that all three "Heroes" used Rhoda's model.

So, it might not be plot progress, but at least it's not fafing about with haircuts and what not.  Also I'm some what surprised that the shadowy figure turns out to be one of the heros, not an antagonist to the whole thing.  I'm almost looking forward to the next comic in this story line, something I didn't think I would be for a while. 

1 hour ago, Scotty said:

https://www.egscomics.com/egsnp/parable-111

Alright....so female, apparently is the hero of magic (got the boobs for it), and we're left hanging as to who it is still.

The theory of it being Noah has definitely shrunk to nothing, unless Noah happens to be female this time around....though likely not.

Considering the puppy remarks, I'm leaning towards either Lucy of Diane as both have referred to Rhoda as a puppy.

Would be funny though if it turned out that all three "Heroes" used Rhoda's model.

The character’s way of speaking makes me lean more toward Lucy than Diane. Also, Lucy has been established as being a “busty” character.

1 hour ago, ijuin said:

The character’s way of speaking makes me lean more toward Lucy than Diane. Also, Lucy has been established as being a “busty” character.

Yeah, but Lucy's also an amazon and unless the anti-spoiler veil hid this person's height as well as their breast size (which I guess could be possible), she'd be maybe as tall as Catalina.

This is the hero of Magic and we know what having high levels in Magic means to breast size, if Susan can have big boobs, I can see Diane having big boobs.

I'm not seeing the hero of Magic being Lucy or Diane.  I'd say Nanase, but she knows that Grace is a nudist, so it would not be her based on previous encounters with the cloaked figure.

Just now, ijuin said:

Thing is, what other girls do we know who would know enough about Grace, yet not know details such as her attitude about nudity?

Ashley and Diane just found out in canon, Rhoda doesn't but she's already the hero of melee (unless it turns out that all three heroes use the Rhoda model). I dunno if Catalina has actually met Grace yet, at least we haven't seen any mention that they've met, I wouldn't put it past Rhoda to have told Grace about Catalina and Catalina about Grace but then Catalina would only know as much as Rhoda, also Catalina's already in play as Rhoda's love interest.

Pizza/Gossip/Smoke more or less just came into play, not really sure Dan would set her up as a "hero" before we've learned what her intentions are in canon.

11 hours ago, Scotty said:

Agree. Still, I don't consider it too likely unless it will be parodying something from existing game ...

10 hours ago, mlooney said:

So, it might not be plot progress, but at least it's not fafing about with haircuts and what not.

This is progress of the meta plot.

10 hours ago, mlooney said:

Also I'm some what surprised that the shadowy figure turns out to be one of the heros, not an antagonist to the whole thing. 

Seems that she INSERTED herself as hero of magic. May still be antagonist on meta level.

7 hours ago, Scotty said:

Yeah, but Lucy's also an amazon and unless the anti-spoiler veil hid this person's height as well as their breast size (which I guess could be possible), she'd be maybe as tall as Catalina.

This is the hero of Magic and we know what having high levels in Magic means to breast size, if Susan can have big boobs, I can see Diane having big boobs.

That works the other way as well: she's not tall BECAUSE she lacks the ranged levels.

Also, there were NPCs with same look (assets) as main hero, but having another hero looking almost same would be weird.

2 hours ago, Scotty said:

Pizza/Gossip/Smoke more or less just came into play, not really sure Dan would set her up as a "hero" before we've learned what her intentions are in canon.

Actually, this makes EXTREME sense in combination with all those delays. Dan could be timing this to not reveal something too soon.

And it makes lot of sense if we look what we know about her in main story. She knows about Grace, but doesn't know she's nudist and it would be exactly the thing she would be interested in ...

6 hours ago, hkmaly said:
8 hours ago, Scotty said:

Actually, this makes EXTREME sense in combination with all those delays. Dan could be timing this to not reveal something too soon.

And it makes lot of sense if we look what we know about her in main story. She knows about Grace, but doesn't know she's nudist and it would be exactly the thing she would be interested in ...

Thinking about it, Jay does strike me as being a good option as to who the Hero of Magic could be.  Just like the barber was fem!Justin, it's easy enough to see that main story line characters could be in this story line, just after they have shown in the main story.

Just now, mlooney said:

Thinking about it, Jay does strike me as being a good option as to who the Hero of Magic could be.  Just like the barber was fem!Justin, it's easy enough to see that main story line characters could be in this story line, just after they have shown in the main story.

I think Justin would have been the barber even if Dan hadn't gotten to the point of fem!Justin in the main story yet, it's been long established that Justin likes playing with hair.

17 minutes ago, Scotty said:

I think Justin would have been the barber even if Dan hadn't gotten to the point of fem!Justin in the main story yet, it's been long established that Justin likes playing with hair.

Given the sheer number of time wasting delays in this story line, I'm almost sure that The Dan had decided on fem!Justin as the barber and waited until he was shown in the main story line to show him here.  I'm using he/him because Justin does not identify as female, even when in fem form.

8 hours ago, mlooney said:
9 hours ago, Scotty said:

Given the sheer number of time wasting delays in this story line, I'm almost sure that The Dan had decided on fem!Justin as the barber and waited until he was shown in the main story line to show him here.  I'm using he/him because Justin does not identify as female, even when in fem form.

Those delays could've been due to Jay.

5 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

I am expecting a big dose of "Oh that was obvious" in  the very near future

But I have no idea what that obvious thing will be

Those are almost the best. Seriously, it has the advantage of being surprised AND the advantage of the feeling you are keeping up with the story.
Only better ones are the ones where you guess what's happening just before you scroll to next panel where it's happening. (Of course, that requires small enough screen to need scrolling.)