• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Amiable Dorsai

Is this thing on?

Hello

Hello...

Hello...?

Hello, my baby
Hello, my honey
Hello, my ragtime gal

Send me a kiss by wire
Baby, my heart's on fire

If you refuse me
Honey, you'll lose me
Then you'll be left alone
Oh baby, telephone
And tell me I'm your own

This has been an interesting year

How funny is it that a means of communication and social interaction that is based on not being physically near one another should become unavailable to us in a year we were not allowed to be physically in the presence of other human beings?

The irony was not lost on me.

I've been checking in now and again, hoping that this resource, and more importantly this community, was not gone with so much else. There is a Facebook group, but it simply isn't the same. You've checked in, I may make mention on Facebook, can you think of a way we might alert the others that Brigadoon has reappeared from the mist?

3 minutes ago, Aura Guardian said:

So, this forum lives again?

Seems to be.  I've posted to the Discord server and the Facebook group that it was live again.  Some one that does Reddit should post there as well.

2 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

We're getting the band back together...

But I seem to have misplaced my bagpipes

No one wants to help me find them

I'd help you find bagpipes.  Assuming you can actually play them.

While old member can rejoin and post, right now there seems to be a problem with new accounts not being able to be created.  ToH is aware of the issue and hopefully we can get it resolved faster than the last downtime.

Hey! The thing's back!

So what happened, exactly? Everything stopped working except the upper-level areas. What happened?

20 minutes ago, Zorua said:

So what happened, exactly?

Well, without getting too technical...

Everything stopped working

- - - - - 

Seriously though

I have yet to see a concise explanation for why it was down for over a year

If anyone knows of an accurate chronology regarding what went wrong and how it was fixed, this might be a good place to post or link to it

It's still broken in that you can't create a new account.  I've told The old Hack about it and hopefully they will either remove their anti-spam-robot option, or get one that works.

Hi folks!

I would have been back sooner, but this is the first time that I found out that the forum was back in service since it went down last year. Nice to see y'all again.

2 hours ago, Darth Fluffy said:

I kept checking, but with longer and longer waits between tries. Then I accidentally mis-clicked a sidebar link and there is was again.

Glad to see you here.

2 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

So your presence here is a penicillin mold in the bacteria filled Petri dish that is our Moperville adjacent community? 

I'm definitely a moldy oldie.