• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Stature

NP Friday November 11, 2016

3 hours ago, hkmaly said:

question how RHODA would react. I suspect "panic".

3 hours ago, mlooney said:

She seems rather confident right now.  Might not.

Yes, it seems Ms Bobcat is the one on the periphery of panic.
At least when not otherwise distracted.

2 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Yes, it seems Ms Bobcat is the one on the periphery of panic.
At least when not otherwise distracted.

I suspect once Rhoda starts moving Cat is going to stop looking at the "huge tracks of land" and start panicking again.

6 hours ago, mlooney said:

I suspect once Rhoda starts moving Cat is going to stop looking at the "huge tracks of land" and start panicking again.

Or she becomes even more hypnotized by the movements of said "huge tracts of land". ;)

9 hours ago, Scotty said:
16 hours ago, mlooney said:

Or she becomes even more hypnotized by the movements of said "huge tracts of land". ;)

Considering she is supposed to stay hidden and therefore those "huge tracks of land" are only things she can look at ...

18 hours ago, hkmaly said:
On den 19 november 2016 at 2:19 PM, Scotty said:
On den 19 november 2016 at 7:26 AM, mlooney said:

Considering she is supposed to stay hidden and therefore those "huge tracks of land" are only things she can look at ...

And then it becomes a battle of the mind for Cat as she desperately tries to resist the cat reflex of pouncing on the soft, warm and snuggle friendly mounds that is moving so hypnotically...

Or she becomes motion sick just like all the cats I've tried to travel with. And that would certainly not be a pleasant experience for either of them.