• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
ProfessorTomoe

Story: Monday, June 14, 2021

Grace didn't have problems with spying on people when she eavesdropped on Adrian and Edward's call about the boar.  Of course she might not think of that as spying.

If the mailman accidentally drops a postcard addressed to your neighbor in your mail box, is it still a felony for you to look at it?

If your sister and her bestie are loudly arguing by the pool, while you are trying to sit quietly and tan, are you invading their privacy by listening?

If you see a thousand dollar bill fall from the pocket of the person waling in front of you, then you know to whom it belongs.  But if you see that thousand dollar bill just lying on the curb, how much effort are you ethically obligated to exert in determining the rightful owner?

Grace grew up in a legal black hole and must daily keep up a façade that she accepts as necessary, but does not like

It would be so much easier if Catalina and/or Rhoda would just do something obviously magical where someone from Team Tedd would see them.  Doing something magical in sight of any casual gossip might also work, but the news would probably get to the wrong people first

56 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

It would be so much easier if Catalina and/or Rhoda would just do something obviously magical where someone from Team Tedd would see them. 

That way leads to unnecessary sitcom wackiness, which they have been warned to avoid.