• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Pharaoh RutinTutin

Story Friday June 25, 2021

https://www.egscomics.com/comic/balance-034

At first I thought the second shadow character was Catalina

But there is no way she could be that powerful magically yet

Right?

I mean, her magic mark was a name based affinity that was reluctantly issued as an afterthought to Rhoda's

Our Lynx rufus could not possibly be a Smilodon fatalis

Right?

Edited: Originally posted with incorrect date

Edited by Pharaoh RutinTutin
Oops

I never considered  Catalina. Good thought, true or not. She and Rhoda do seem to be playing with their magic, maybe our Cat has learned some new tricks.

Edited by Amiable Dorsai
Extraneous word

How hard will it hit Luke and his friends psychologically when their belief that they "were clearly chosen for something important" runs headlong into the realization that Pandora Box Chaos Raven would give magic marks to large numbers of people for no reason other than to be silly and obnoxious?

7 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

large numbers of people for no reason other than to be silly and obnoxious?

She had a reason beyond being silly and obnoxious.   Granted "I was bored" isn't much better

On 6/25/2021 at 5:54 PM, Amiable Dorsai said:

Has Justin shared that info with Luke? Had to have been a let-down, if so. Still partial to the idea that he's had a fallout with the group I've named "Team B" in my head. That could be a cause.

Justin did say that it was probably a bored Immortal that was marking people, but Camdin refused to believe it was that simple, of course it wasn't that simple, but the Pandora's reason for it would likely still seem pretty weak to him. "All this so her son wouldn't have to continue hiding who he is? that's even worse that being bored!"

I think it's more being bored than anything else.  Adrian didn't respond well to it being "for him".  Like screaming in rage not well.

4 hours ago, Don Edwards said:

Hey Pharaoh... Friday was the 25th not the 28th. Wanna change the subject line on the first message?

I have no idea what you are talking about

Nothing was incorrect

The only mistake I ever made was leaving nursery school.  I should have kept changing majors and went on to do my post graduate work there