• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
ProfessorTomoe

NP Tuesday, June 29, 2021

2 hours ago, ProfessorTomoe said:

Tedd throwing a tantrum is cute, for all the wrong reasons.

Normally I don't like tantrums.  You're right however, this one is cute. 

Of course this does raise the question of why Tedd is calling transformation spells "garbage spells".  You would think, given it's Tedd, that they would not be "garbage" spells.

I wonder if Tedd uses the concept of "Garbage Spells" the way people who endured the 1970's talk about "Junk Food"

While I would not refer to Burger King Onion Rings, Bourbon Chicken from the local Chinese Take-Out, or any multiple layer burrito as "Junk Food" myself, I can understand how people my age and older have been conditioned to regard those essential nutrients as such

Junk food very much is in the eye of the beholder.  I'd like some one to explain the difference between "junk fast food" and "street food".  Other than foodies love one and hate the other.