• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
ProfessorTomoe

Story: Friday, July 2, 2021

I wonder how all of this is going to play out with regards to finding out if Rhoda and Cat have magic.  Even Susan's plan is a bit underhanded, but not as much as the "heist" plan.  Grace seems to understand now why Luke was against the plan, or at least one reason why.

How long has it been since we've had an explicit Damien reference?  I'm thinking Death Sentence in December 2011.

I know Damien is always on Grace's mind.  But to bring the subject up?  Is this a plot foreshadow?

And at this point, I wouldn't be surprised if Grace just asked Cat and Rhoda to step into the back room and simply transform into a squirrel in front of them.

20 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

But to bring the subject up?  Is this a plot foreshadow?

She didn't bring up the subject, she just recalled it.  As to being a foreshadow, Damien is dead and The Dan has said he's too dark for the comic.

Even if Damien is Really Most Sincerely Dead, Grace's flashback reminds me that we haven't seen her brothers or he grandfather in a long time. Maybe it's time? Or are we simply getting another reminder of why Grace is so happy to have friends and why she is terrified of losing the life she has now?

Getting back to Cat and Rhoda, another ice-breaker might  be for Grace to talk to them about Tedd and the not-secret laboratory he's getting to investigate Magic.

2 hours ago, Amiable Dorsai said:

Even if Damien is Really Most Sincerely Dead, Grace's flashback reminds me that we haven't seen her brothers or he grandfather in a long time. Maybe it's time? Or are we simply getting another reminder of why Grace is so happy to have friends and why she is terrified of losing the life she has now?

Having them go to college with the rest of the gang would be the best way to re-introduce them to the strip.

2 hours ago, Amiable Dorsai said:

Getting back to Cat and Rhoda, another ice-breaker might  be for Grace to talk to them about Tedd and the not-secret laboratory he's getting to investigate Magic.

Yeah, I suspect a lot of the secrecy around magic is about to stop.