• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
ProfessorTomoe

Story: Monday, July 5, 2021

Jinkies!  Susan as Velma?

No, I just can't see it

In fact, except for Grace being both Shaggy and Scooby, I don't think any of the regular Mystery Machine passengers are close parallels to anyone in the Moperville crew

Of course, now that I've said that, Dan will have Akiko develop into the next Scrappy

3 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Grace being both Shaggy and Scooby

Are you saying that Grace is a stoner?

That being said, and having nothing to do with, I'm really liking Susan's turtleneck. 

I really want to see where Susan is going with this. That said, I'd have the same advice for her as for Grace: do some small bit of magic, summon a pencil, for example, as a way to open up to Catalina.

Just a minuet...

Susan & Elliot are in the Dunkel's guest room where they record their movie reviews...

Unless I have forgotten something important, when the Reviews started, there was a fair amount of speculation as to where these two were recording those shows and we never had official conformation of any specific location

Now we get this information as a background note?  Little more than an asterisk?

I feel cheated

57 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Now we get this information as a background note?  Little more than an asterisk?

I feel cheated

Heh, it does seem like the kind of detail Dan would have explained, perhaps overexplained, back when the reviews first started. It's illustrative of just how much Susan, first presented to us as a total misandrist, has grown to trust Elliot. Imagine the Susan we first met allowing herself to be alone in a bedroom with a guy, no matter how innocent the circumstances.