• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Amiable Dorsai

Does anyone else feel something is missing?

Most likely, we'll get some closure at some point, but I was looking forward to meeting the griffins again, rather than just having Ed and Elliot argue over worst case scenarios and what to do about them. I'd like some action on the Kaoli front, and a Magus sighting, at least. In my fantasy canon, Elliot visits Magus's world and gets some training in how to fight while flying.

There are a lot of dangling plot threads in EGS.  This we all know.

After dealing with gods and monsters, the kids are actually acting like kids.  Doing things that only seem like a good idea south of thirty.

Their can't-fail plans for Rhoda and Catalina will either go by quickly, or become bogged down with minutiae. Either way, the jump to the next part of the story will be abrupt.

14 hours ago, Amiable Dorsai said:

In my fantasy canon, Elliot visits Magus's world and gets some training in how to fight while flying.

This assumes that Magus figures out how to go back home, much less finds a way to travel back to "our" dimension.