• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
ProfessorTomoe

Story: Monday, August 9 2021

No more postponing

How do you ask someone an incredibly personal and awkward question about their secrets without letting them know that you have awkward secrets?

And will we see a resolution to the Fabius v Minucius debates?

The Punic Bake Sales are at Stake

hmmm, baked Punic steak...

2 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

How do you ask someone an incredibly personal and awkward question about their secrets without letting them know that you have awkward secrets?

That's a very tricky question.  I can't wait to see how Susan handles it.

3 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

And will we see a resolution to the Fabius v Minucius debates?

This would be cool but I suspect it's a dangling plot line now.

3 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

I have a similar thing in a story I'm working on.

A character has a deep, dark, horrible secret - a way in which she is different from EVERYONE else. Or so she thinks.

She happens to have just arrived in a place where more than three out of four people have similar secrets, but don't consider them deep, dark, or horrible - and can recognize her secret rather easily. In fact, one of the three other people in the room has exactly the same secret.

23 hours ago, mlooney said:

While that would probably be the better path, I can't help but suspect that it will end up with how Sarah just blows it

16 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:
23 hours ago, mlooney said:

While that would probably be the better path, I can't help but suspect that it will end up with how Sarah just blows it

I suspect not, given that The Dan has more or less said that Susan is his favorite character, maybe after Grace.  He has spent too much time showing us that she is smart for her to blow this.  Could happen, but I don't think so.