• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Pharaoh RutinTutin

NP Tuesday 10 August, 2021

https://www.egscomics.com/egsnp/teddgameopinions-039

Thanks to George Lucas for making Force Lightning a Sith only skill

Or for another option, who says the ability to melt human skulls with a stare should be restricted to the so-called "Evil" characters?

I like to think of myself a a good person, but could find many times in my daily life where either ability would be useful

After all, if I can shoot lightning and melt your skull, are you going to say I'm not good?

. . . 

er, um, ah

. . . 

Also, if certain abilities are limited to the "Good" or "Evil" then it would be impossible for a sufficiently powerful being to change, or impersonate, the other alignment without losing a significant amount of power

I read a message somewhere that said "Even if all I use force lightning for is spot welding, I'm still going to get Dark Side points". This always struck me as a flaw in the game design.