• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
mlooney

NP Comic for Thursday, Aug 12, 2021

Here is.

Elliot has very limited ideas about games.  I to, like games that are good.  Not that I play them, but in general I like things that are good better than things that are bad.

Unfortunately, good & bad are relative

I remember when Pong was a good video game.  Does this mean I would go out tomorrow and buy a new system just because it features Pong?

Still, Elliot has been reviewing movies for a while now.  Shouldn't some of those skills be useful in expressing opinions about games?

Maybe even an opinion on the Bowling game his dad likes?

9 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

I've said it before, the next trans-human evolutionary step we need is our own caffeine gland

Not sure that is a good idea.  There are days I don't want caffeine or any other type of stimulant.  Human glands have  a habit of not having an on/off switch.  At least not under conscious thought control.