• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
hkmaly

NP Wednesday November 16, 2016

6 hours ago, hkmaly said:

Let's see: Take blue shirt. Transform to girl. Take off blue shirt, take on white. Transform to guy. Take off white shirt, take on blue one. Experiment ready to go.

Why would he use the white shirt, although it is possible Elliot might finally have male morph spells now, as it is with the female morphs, if Elliot put on a shirt that hadn't been transformed when he turned she, it won't likely transform when she turns back to he.

The blue shirt though would stay feminized though and has been the basis for Ellen asking to borrow morphed outfits, but it seems like more work to do something like that just to change an outfit.

Rhoda's spell seems to have more potential use in that she could shrink a bunch of bulky items, pack them up, then unshrink each of them as needed.

6 hours ago, hkmaly said:

Good question. Looking back on our discussion about how can the shrinking work physically: if she's really resized, then the limit is likely absolute. If it's done by bending space, then the limit is likely per enchantment, although you can get into problems if boundaries from stacked enchantments get too close.

Possible, I think Catalina is about the same size as what Amanda shrunk to with her shrink soda, so that is probably the smallest a person can safely get. This is pure speculation, but maybe Magic has some weird and unpredictable side effects if someone attempted to push an enchantment beyond the limits? I guess the closest I can think of might be Tedd's size change watches and how he attempted to make the minimum looseness looser. Heck, maybe that's the whole reason why there were so many transformation mishaps between Tedd, Sarah and Grace, because Tedd tried to go too far with an enchantment and magic was like "nope, it's nudity for you!"

2 hours ago, Scotty said:

Rhoda's spell seems to have more potential use in that she could shrink a bunch of bulky items, pack them up, then unshrink each of them as needed.

Ok, now I'm imagining Rhoda carrying a little purse that holds literally everything that she would ever want to have handy, all reduced to doll size.

10 hours ago, Scotty said:
17 hours ago, hkmaly said:

Let's see: Take blue shirt. Transform to girl. Take off blue shirt, take on white. Transform to guy. Take off white shirt, take on blue one. Experiment ready to go.

Why would he use the white shirt, although it is possible Elliot might finally have male morph spells now, as it is with the female morphs, if Elliot put on a shirt that hadn't been transformed when he turned she, it won't likely transform when she turns back to he.

The blue shirt though would stay feminized though and has been the basis for Ellen asking to borrow morphed outfits, but it seems like more work to do something like that just to change an outfit.

He would get white shirt to not be naked of course. The experiment follows what I described and consist of Elliot trying to transform shirt he has on himself but which is already transformed by previous enchantment which Elliot ended on himself.

That might be impractical if they would be likely to unshrink due to enchantment expiring. Depends on how long stuff stays shrunk. True, the boar stayed big for day or maybe days ...

Possible, I think Catalina is about the same size as what Amanda shrunk to with her shrink soda, so that is probably the smallest a person can safely get. This is pure speculation, but maybe Magic has some weird and unpredictable side effects if someone attempted to push an enchantment beyond the limits?

I though Rhoda tried. I mean, she didn't stopped at the minimal size, she just shrunk Catalina as much as she can.

I guess the closest I can think of might be Tedd's size change watches and how he attempted to make the minimum looseness looser.

That's because if you define looseness in terms of force on wearer, you can't get under some minimum.

Heck, maybe that's the whole reason why there were so many transformation mishaps between Tedd, Sarah and Grace, because Tedd tried to go too far with an enchantment and magic was like "nope, it's nudity for you!"

I think more likely reason for transformation mishaps is basically that Tedd keeps experimenting until Sarah says "hey, I got enough nudity for today".

7 hours ago, ijuin said:

Ok, now I'm imagining Rhoda carrying a little purse that holds literally everything that she would ever want to have handy, all reduced to doll size.

... like various sports equipment?

An experiment they need to try (whether it merits even a mention in comic is a different question): Elliot switches to a female form, goes to the mall, buys some female clothing. Goes home, changes into brand-new female clothing, transforms back to male. What's he wearing?

He could be wearing normal female clothing, or he could be wearing enchanted temporarily-male clothing.

If he has a spell now where he can transform to a male form *other than his own*, that would be a second version of the same experiment.

18 minutes ago, Don Edwards said:

An experiment they need to try (whether it merits even a mention in comic is a different question): Elliot switches to a female form, goes to the mall, buys some female clothing. Goes home, changes into brand-new female clothing, transforms back to male. What's he wearing?

He could be wearing normal female clothing, or he could be wearing enchanted temporarily-male clothing.

He doesn't need to buy anything, he can borrow something from Ellen. Would fit.

And I suppose it would be normal female clothing, as there is no enchanting present when changing back to male ... but it would definitely be worth the try.

19 minutes ago, Don Edwards said:

If he has a spell now where he can transform to a male form *other than his own*, that would be a second version of the same experiment.

He likely doesn't and it would likely work in such case.

12 hours ago, Don Edwards said:

Interesting...

But it makes about as much economic sense as turning gold into lead.  Clothing for women, if I remember correctly, is generally more expensive (pound for pound or item for item) than similar apparel for men.

5 minutes ago, ijuin said:

Try it with a plain tank top or something else cheap and expendable.

Whenever I see 'tank top', I keep thinking of tank turrets. It makes me envision girls and women wearing the turret of an Abrams tank complete with cannon.

I guess it could reduce catcalling if the catcaller had to live in fear of getting hit with APERS ammunition once the victim got tired of him.

3 hours ago, The Old Hack said:

Whenever I see 'tank top', I keep thinking of tank turrets. It makes me envision girls and women wearing the turret of an Abrams tank complete with cannon.

I guess it could reduce catcalling if the catcaller had to live in fear of getting hit with APERS ammunition once the victim got tired of him.

Tomas the Tank Engine must have disappointed you as much as me...   :)

20 minutes ago, Vorlonagent said:

Tomas the Tank Engine must have disappointed you as much as me...   :)

Actually I think that if you refitted an actual tank engine to haul a train, it would do a pretty good job. And if you kept the turret and the main armament, it would be at least a little bit intimidating for potential train robbers.

4 hours ago, The Old Hack said:

That reminds me of the anime of Kantau Collection, where the battleship girls have absurdly large shoulder-mounted gun turrets as their main weapons.

5 minutes ago, ijuin said:

That reminds me of the anime of Kantau Collection, where the battleship girls have absurdly large shoulder-mounted gun turrets as their main weapons.

Yamato, as one might expect, takes this to an extreme. 

The other 3 girls are destroyers...

3 minutes ago, The Old Hack said:

Okay, I admit that 'Battleship Top' has 'tank top' beat hollow.

Now I wonder about the possibilities in a Baby Flat Top shirt.

I think you'd have problems getting them away from their mothers...

17 minutes ago, Vorlonagent said:

I think you'd have problems getting them away from their mothers...

I dunno, it may have possibilities. Maybe put miniature B-17 drones on them so the wearers could go Doolittle on catcallers and other scumbags like that?

1 hour ago, The Old Hack said:

I dunno, it may have possibilities. Maybe put miniature B-17 drones on them so the wearers could go Doolittle on catcallers and other scumbags like that?

Technically B-25s would be historically accurate...

4 minutes ago, The Old Hack said:

Duh! Yes, B-25s. What was I thinking? >.<

In fairness the B-17 was a bit more common over Europe during the war...

7 minutes ago, Scotty said:

There is a Tank Dating Sim on Steam...

Is there a P.1000 Landkreuzer girl?  There should be.  That would be awesome.

2 minutes ago, Vorlonagent said:

Is there a P.1000 Landkreuzer girl?

I dunno, there is a Type 3 Chi-Nu girl that complains about a Leichttraktor being elected as student council president. Looking at screenshots, and some of the references are pretty ridiculous, a Tiger I girl at the beach in swimwear asking if you like her "amphibious attachments", a Panzer IV apologizing for being late because she forgot her armored skirt...

11 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:
On 11/22/2016 at 1:47 AM, Don Edwards said:

Interesting...

But it makes about as much economic sense as turning gold into lead.  Clothing for women, if I remember correctly, is generally more expensive (pound for pound or item for item) than similar apparel for men.

It's supposed to be EXPERIMENT. Not way to get rich.

4 hours ago, Vorlonagent said:
4 hours ago, ijuin said:

Yamato, as one might expect, takes this to an extreme. 

The other 3 girls are destroyers...

And I though Seras Victoria would be the girl with biggest cannons.

Harkonnen-II-Seras-Victoria-Hellsing.png

1 hour ago, Scotty said:

I dunno, there is a Type 3 Chi-Nu girl that complains about a Leichttraktor being elected as student council president. Looking at screenshots, and some of the references are pretty ridiculous, a Tiger I girl at the beach in swimwear asking if you like her "amphibious attachments", a Panzer IV apologizing for being late because she forgot her armored skirt...

ROFL! The Panzer IV was one of the first tanks to be modified with 'schürzen' (armoured 'skirts') that were designed to cause antitank rockets or explosive rounds to go off prematurely, before they made contact with the actual armour of the tank. I love it!