• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Stature

Story Friday November 18, 2016

2 hours ago, The Old Hack said:

Back to the movies. As far as innocuous movies go, isn't there something like sequences of kittens and puppies playing with one another around? I am not saying that it would be impossible to find someone who wouldn't be offended by that, you probably could, but at least this would be in the category of 'most likely to just be ignored and outvoted by everybody else.' Also, the age factor might not be as important. I would watch the crap out of a movie like that, at least.

Then again, I have often been called a big kid. :P

Several years ago, The Animal Planet cable channel came up with the idea of offering counterprogramming during the Super Bowl, in the form of letting a bunch of puppies loose to play in a room decorated to look like a football field.  The only human to appear on-camera was a guy dressed as a referee whose job was to clean up any Oopses from the puppies.  At half-time, they switched from puppies to kittens for a few minutes.  I believe it was one of the highest-rated competitors for the first few years. :-D

Unfortunately, someone decided to start messing with a good thing.  Instead of just watching puppies play, now we get biographies and stats for the puppies, and the view jumps around from camera to camera instead of just holding still and letting us watch the damn puppies.

So, did anyone else notice Tensaided's mouth in the last panel?  How it's in the shape of the Starfleet insignia?

47 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

So, did anyone else notice Tensaided's mouth in the last panel?  How it's in the shape of the Starfleet insignia?

Not until you pointed it out. Maybe he is contemplating trying to convince the grandparents of the advantages of Infinite Diversity in Infinite Combinations?

4 hours ago, The Old Hack said:
5 hours ago, Yzjdriel said:

Not until you pointed it out. Maybe he is contemplating trying to convince the grandparents of the advantages of Infinite Diversity in Infinite Combinations?

That would look like this:

latest?cb=20050306030400&path-prefix=en