• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
ijuin

Things that make you go WTF

My Italian twin now seems to owe Vodafone 35 and change Euros.  Must have burned up some airtime in his Bugatti Veyron.  I hope he paid is ticket off as well.  He does seem to have a more exciting life style than I do.

On 1/20/2017 at 7:02 AM, mlooney said:

My Italian twin now seems to owe Vodafone 35 and change Euros.  Must have burned up some airtime in his Bugatti Veyron.  I hope he paid is ticket off as well.  He does seem to have a more exciting life style than I do.

It's the new Second Life. They don't even ask you if you are interested before they run the game for you.

OK, for a while I've been getting spam for "The Adult Tinder".  Given what Tinder seems to be for how the hell can this be any thing but just normal Tinder?

On the subject of spam, my Italian twin just got a great offer on a88" flat panel TV.  Only problem is he's going to need home delivery with that, there is no freaking way that is going to fit in a Veyron.

3 hours ago, mlooney said:

OK, for a while I've been getting spam for "The Adult Tinder".  Given what Tinder seems to be for how the hell can this be any thing but just normal Tinder?

On the subject of spam, my Italian twin just got a great offer on a88" flat panel TV.  Only problem is he's going to need home delivery with that, there is no freaking way that is going to fit in a Veyron.

I can't wait to see what sort of home the guy is going to get.

11 minutes ago, The Old Hack said:

The free (for the first month) water filters was sorta lame.

16 hours ago, The Old Hack said:

16 hours ago, mlooney said:

The free (for the first month) water filters was sorta lame.

Well today it seems he is buying an 8 inch tablet and an iMac.

16 minutes ago, The Old Hack said:

Sheesh, that dude is really doing la dolce vita, isn't he? Fast car, cool hardware, speeding tickets...

Yeah, but he has to go the dentist today.  Half price however.

My Italian twin is looking at a "pay per drive" for various hybrids and small cars.  I guess that driving the Veryon is getting expensive.  The low price in the list is the Aygo for 95 Euro per month, with the option to return it when ever you want.  The "Auris Hybrid Touring Sports" looks cool and is only 200 Euro per month.

And to pay for it, he's getting a loan at a really great rate.  For the 1st six months at least, after which it might go up.

Breaking News!
My Italian twin (not /me he is my other twin.  Don't think about too hard) is now getting 4 euros off his fiber to the door Internet AND getting 3 months of NetFlixs for FREE,

I love the Gmail "Translate" option.

4 hours ago, mlooney said:

Breaking News!
My Italian twin (not /me he is my other twin.  Don't think about too hard) is now getting 4 euros off his fiber to the door Internet AND getting 3 months of NetFlixs for FREE,

I love the Gmail "Translate" option.

I still think it is awesome he is driving a Veyron. In my opinion, he is not getting rid of it. He just wants some extra cars for those situations where his Veyron isn't practical.

Maybe he is like an old friend of the family who lives in France. The old gentleman owns several cars and drives all of them. He loves driving and each of his cars has some particular trait or set of traits he adores it for. He also personally maintains them. The funny thing is, not one of his cars are French. They are all either German or Italian. When asked why he didn't drive French cars he replied, "Mon dieu, I would never drive such trash."

18 hours ago, The Old Hack said:

I still think it is awesome he is driving a Veyron. In my opinion, he is not getting rid of it. He just wants some extra cars for those situations where his Veyron isn't practical.

He might be getting a BMW M3, for just 364 Euros a month.  While not a Veyron, it's a quick little car.  Clarkson did a test of it during this run of The Grand Tour and he was damn near drooling over it.

5 hours ago, mlooney said:

He might be getting a BMW M3, for just 364 Euros a month.  While not a Veyron, it's a quick little car.  Clarkson did a test of it during this run of The Grand Tour and he was damn near drooling over it.

Damn. Your Italian twin knows and likes his cars, doesn't he?

Getting his bathroom rebuilt too.  Looks pretty sweet.

The Italian made bed, mattress and pillow set looks good too.  Very stylish design. 60% off, with two free memory gel pillows!

Seem that Signore Mlunatico is getting wholesale prices on both gas and electricity from certified "green" sources delivered straight to his home AND getting really good rates on auto insurance, which is a good thing because I strongly suspect insurance on a Veyron is not cheap.

2 hours ago, mlooney said:

Seem that Signore Mlunatico is getting wholesale prices on both gas and electricity from certified "green" sources delivered straight to his home AND getting really good rates on auto insurance, which is a good thing because I strongly suspect insurance on a Veyron is not cheap.

I gotta find out precisely where he lives. Cheap green energy is nothing to sneer at.

19 hours ago, mlooney said:

Signore Mlunatico is going if for laser eye surgery soon.  Oddly it's a Bavarian clinic, but it does have 3 branches in Italy,

I suppose that if you are driving a Veyron, good eyesight is very helpful.

Dreams of spam.  No, not Italian, just weird posting here, talking about candy.  Even set up a 5th forum to talk about it.  I was just about to post a PM to ToH when my alarm went off and I realized it was a dream, to include warning Hack about it.

Dreams of spam.  No, not Italian, just weird posting here, talking about candy.  Even set up a 5th forum to talk about it.  I was just about to post a PM to ToH when my alarm went off and I realized it was a dream, to include warning Hack about it.

This reminds me of a dream I have had once or twice where I sat at the computer and was trying to moderate the forums. There was a very strange thread going on about the legality of using the CMD in the United States and of whether it counted as identity theft to switch someone's gender. (The logic was that since the person clearly no longer matched their original ID, their identity had been taken away from them.) And all of a sudden President Obama was posting in the thread requesting patience because it would take time for the courts to hash things out. Around then I decided that this couldn't be real and I felt quite relieved when I woke up.