• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Pharaoh RutinTutin

NP Thursday September 30, 2021

While this is canon, my head-canon has it taking place after Sarah and Elliot broke up, but before Sarah started dating Sam, which puts it before the latest party arc.

In the September18th strip, Tedd said it was the middle of December, which puts it at least several days before Christmas. This places it just prior to the beginning of the “End of an Era” story arc, which begins on December 23rd, unless of course it jumps a whole year ahead past then.

(For comparison, the current main story arc is set in the middle of February, about one year past the birth of Ellen.)

Elliot / Sarah break up was after Christmas, but before New Years (Dec 27th according to this timeline.).  The card game from hell was Jan 10th.  That means this arc is taking place in those 13 days.  Note that Tedd has his "old" hair.