• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Pharaoh RutinTutin

Story Wednesday October 06, 2021

https://www.egscomics.com/comic/balance-068

The start of Balance, part 3

Or what should have been Part Not 2-B

So has Tedd simply been swayed by the nice grandfather figure with a fancy gift?

Or is Tedd realizing that if others have different (even opposing) beliefs, goals, and methods to your own, they can still be good people?

I think that Tedd realized that Arthur was being rational rather than stubborn when Arthur changed his opinion during the meeting with The Will Of Magic. Once Arthur understood that secrecy was no longer possible, he adopted the “mitigate it instead of ban it” position.

I'm still a bit mystified as to why Tedd thinks he knows AJA that well.  Aside from meeting him while dealing the the will of magic, he's had very little contact with him.   

We haven't necessarily seen all the contact.

For that matter, AJA issuing orders to actually do what he said in that ethereal meeting would constitute an indirect form of contact, even if AJA and Tedd don't actually see each other.

They've almost certainly been talking about Tedd's labs, both his current one and the hypothetical one at the university. Tedd will also know that he made sure that Ellen and Ashley were not blamed for the night they were kidnapped by Magus.

I think the strip that Dan was trying to remember was this one https://www.egscomics.com/comic/2010-07-26. Not quite what he vaguely remembered, but the point was made.

ETA: I see that mlooney beat me to the punch.