• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
ProfessorTomoe

NP Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Everyone knows that the "Real" fans are those who share my opinions on the relevant details

The events described on the Tracy Ullman show and in the comic strip "Life In Hell" are absolutely canonical to The Simpsons, unless contradicted by on or off screen depictions

Some Dinosaurs did have feathers and exhibited a number of warm blooded behaviors, but the feathers did not begin to look cool or become useful for flight until near the end of the Cretaceous

TOS Kirk and Abrams Kirk both play the part of the hopeless boy scouts who will drop the boy scout act when it is convenient, the main difference being exactly what conditions or opportunities will drive them to such actions

Freddy Kruger, Jason Voorhees, and Countess Ecsedi Báthory Erzsébet share a single cinematic continuity

Frustrated (i.e. Unable-to-hammer-the-jerks) Susan is the most attractive and relatable Susan