• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
mlooney

Comic for Wednesday, Oct 20, 2021

6 hours ago, mlooney said:

I'm thinking Edward is protecting Grace, keeping his promise to Grace's grandfather, feeling that it is more important than giving DGB the full details.

I hope that's what's going on. That last panel seems quite sinister.

Edward and Arthur have been working to keep scrutiny away from the kids. As far as the higher-ups know, there are only three remarkable things about them:

1: Grace defeated Damien, which is only mildly surprising because she was deliberately engineered for that role.

2: Elliot has some publicity as the superheroine “Cheerleadra”.

3: Tedd is a Seer, and thus is also Arthur’s new protege.

Other details, such as how Nanase and Ellen defeated not-Tengu, or Susan defeating Vampires, are carefully swept under the rug.

I'm not 100% sure that AJA is keeping the higher ups "in the dark", however it's possible that Edward didn't tell him some details when Ed was kicked upstairs.

Arthur’s description of his “Magic Reset” plan to Director Liefeld was very vague and sketchy. It seems as though Arthur only tells the need-to-know stuff unless pressed for more details.

11 hours ago, ijuin said:

Arthur’s description of his “Magic Reset” plan to Director Liefeld was very vague and sketchy. It seems as though Arthur only tells the need-to-know stuff unless pressed for more details.

That was because they were not in a secure area.