• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Amiable Dorsai

Comic for Wednesday, Dec. 8, 2021

Here. It bugs me that Tedd hasn't tried to quantify Cheerleadra's power. Some of the powers, like Charm would be difficult to put numbers on, but weights are fairly easy to improvise. Magical Resistance would be interesting to look at, too. How many points does she need to resist Ellen's FV5 beam?

1 hour ago, Amiable Dorsai said:

How many points does she need to resist Ellen's FV5 beam?

I know she has resist against physical attacks, aka armor, but I don't recall her having magical resistance, any more than Elliot has normally.

9 minutes ago, mlooney said:

I know she has resist against physical attacks, aka armor, but I don't recall her having magical resistance, any more than Elliot has normally.

I knew I should have referenced this comic. The Tech and Spatial Awareness points should be susceptible to easy investigation, too.

Probably wouldn't be a good idea to see how high she could fly without blacking out, or how bullet-resistant she is.

Elliot, you have much to learn of Evil's true nature

Tardiness is not the Greatest of Evil Factorial

Drinking milk directly from the carton and then putting said carton back in the refrigerator is much more diabolical

- - - - - - 

As for heroes giving into evil for power?  That really only applies to heroes who have such high levels of power that the only thing holding them in check is their own sense of duty or ethics.  If Superman or Prof X decide they know what is best and run wild over humanity, it would take decisive and coordinated actions from military and meta human resources around the world to even have a chance to stop them

The Unfortunately Named Cheerleader Themed Super Heroine that Elliot portrays is, to put it mildly, not on that level of power

Yeah, Cheerleadra is more like Spiderman level of power than Superman.

On heroes doing evil for power, some may do evil or dubious acts in order to acquire the additional power—e.g. steal and/or absorb a power-boosting artifact, or steal power or life force from someone else.

56 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Drinking milk directly from the carton and then putting said carton back in the refrigerator is much more diabolical

This is, of course, like all evil acts, situational.  If you live alone it's not even a bit naughty.

2 hours ago, Amiable Dorsai said:

I knew I should have referenced this comic. The Tech and Spatial Awareness points should be susceptible to easy investigation, too.

Probably wouldn't be a good idea to see how high she could fly without blacking out, or how bullet-resistant she is.

For some reason I blanked on on the resistance ability.  My bad.

1 hour ago, mlooney said:

/me adds a new entry to Darth's page in The List

I rate a page! Nice!

How many points to earn a crock pot?

In spite of my great progress on your list, I don't think puns and dad jokes count for much on the scale of evil villainy. Although, they had fair representation in Batman, especially in the TV series. Even Catwoman had cat puns. Of course, by that standard, TV Robin was a villain, too. Holy moldy oldie, Batman!

I remember reading about someone buying the car. It was an actual modified turbine car.

6 hours ago, Darth Fluffy said:

I rate a page! Nice!

Since /me started a new list after The Dark Times, everybody gets a their own page.  Some people get more than one.  You Know Who You Are.