• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Darth Fluffy

Story Friday December 10, 2021

Being ahead of <other possible enemy> is probably in Arthur's short and long term plan. TBH I'm not sure he is willing to share magical info with <theoretical allies, some of whom are a bit flaky at times>.

50 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Probably best for Arthur to be honest (or what in this relativistic world counts as honest) with Tedd about what he wants and why he wants it

If Tedd balks at this, chances are this internship will not work out

Tedd would likely agree that reliable stunning and restraining spells are preferable to using guns and tasers. What Tedd probably would balk at is mind-manipulation spells such as memory erasure or the forced-calm spells used by Jerry and Magus.

I'm fairly sure that Tedd would be OK with stunning spell.  Like you, I'm not so sure how they would respond to a request for a Men in Black style flashy light.

13 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

If "They" already have a MiB style flashlight, then it is much easier make sure you have never asked anything Tedd finds objectionable

What does Arthur keep in his desk?

Given Tedd's natural resistance to magic, I suspect that one wouldn't work on them.

Also, the fact that we have never seen any signs of any Mages being made to forget magical incidents implies that any such device, if it exists, is normally only used on Muggles.

Yeah, if such a device existed, it would have been used on Abraham and Not-Tengu.  Not-Tengu in particular  to make him forget his magic.

On 12/11/2021 at 9:02 AM, mlooney said:

Yeah, if such a device existed, it would have been used on Abraham and Not-Tengu.  Not-Tengu in particular  to make him forget his magic.

Not sure Abraham is on that list, if he is indeed 'The Fossil'.