• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Darth Fluffy

Other Random Comics

On 2/8/2022 at 10:07 AM, mlooney said:

While I tend to identify, at least at some level with Rat, Pig runs a close 2nd.  Goat is too adult.

I know, that's what I thought. but he resonated here. Could I possibly be growing up? I hear people do that.

Been there, struggled with that. Toughest cable to let go of was a very long parallel printer cord that I'd only seen sold once, that greatly enhanced the flexibility of printer placement back in the day. After printers no longer had parallel ports, I convinced myself to part with it.

Somewhere, I still have personal network cables. I also have a phone plug crimping tool; it may prove useful for a project that has nothing to do with phones.

17 hours ago, Darth Fluffy said:

Been there, struggled with that. Toughest cable to let go of was a very long parallel printer cord that I'd only seen sold once, that greatly enhanced the flexibility of printer placement back in the day. After printers no longer had parallel ports, I convinced myself to part with it.

Somewhere, I still have personal network cables. I also have a phone plug crimping tool; it may prove useful for a project that has nothing to do with phones.

I have a large box filled with cables.  Most of which are for Apple stuff.  I don't own any Apple products and have no intentions of getting any.  Plus they are from several generations back.  Is suspect that a modern iMac would look at a FireWire cable and go "What do you expect me to do with that?"

54 minutes ago, mlooney said:

I have a large box filled with cables.  Most of which are for Apple stuff.  I don't own any Apple products and have no intentions of getting any.  Plus they are from several generations back.  Is suspect that a modern iMac would look at a FireWire cable and go "What do you expect me to do with that?"

I was 'blessed' by having to move, and having limited space afterward. I had to deal with decades of accumulation. I got rid of much, but still have too much. Books is the next thing I need to tackle.

1 hour ago, Darth Fluffy said:

I was 'blessed' by having to move, and having limited space afterward. I had to deal with decades of accumulation. I got rid of much, but still have too much. Books is the next thing I need to tackle.

I just closed up my "box-o-cables" and moved it.  It was one of the heaviest non-book box.

13 hours ago, ijuin said:

Meh, they’re weird, but better than being toothless.

I know and I'm old enough with enough teeth problems that I should be going to the dentist more often, but, see willies above.

Rain has reached its end. The final page was posted yesterday. I won't link it because it's the literal last page, so here's the literal first page. [link] Suffice to say, it ended on a good note.

8 hours ago, Zorua said:

Rain has reached its end. The final page was posted yesterday. I won't link it because it's the literal last page, so here's the literal first page. [link] Suffice to say, it ended on a good note.

The comic looks interesting, well scripted and drawn. Following it on Deviantart, not so much. There seems to be no way to view them in any reasonable order.

Update: The left and right arrows do not keep the comics in order, but I poked around and found a previous and next link below the comics that works.

16 hours ago, Darth Fluffy said:

The comic looks interesting, well scripted and drawn. Following it on Deviantart, not so much. There seems to be no way to view them in any reasonable order.

Update: The left and right arrows do not keep the comics in order, but I poked around and found a previous and next link below the comics that works.

Yeah, any time someone on DA posts a multi-page story or comic and doesn't either add next/previous links in the description or put them in order in a folder in their gallery so the left/right arrows work, it's frustrating. Fortunately, Jocelyn does both.

I think Rain was hosted on Smackjeeves at one point. The comments on the last page imply that it no longer is, but I can't be bothered to check.

(...aaaaand someone beat me to it with the comic's actual site that I didn't even know existed)

Reading any thing like a sequential art story on Deviantart is a massive pain in the butt unless the artist does some work on it.  Enough so that I don't even try most of the time.