• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Darth Fluffy

Other Random Comics

Over the last few weeks, Mark Stanley's Free Fall has been exploring concepts like non-fungible tokens,Trans Humanism, the ownership of the body, the limits of eminent domain, immortality, the Ship of Theseus, the Red Queen's Race, evolutionary uplift, value added tax, and the Ravenous Bugblatter Beast (including the detail that a towel is vital for your defense)

I am convinced that Mark Stanley is writing this comic a a trick to make 8th grade students look up obscure concepts and vocabulary words on their own.

http://freefall.purrsia.com/ff3800/fc03755.htm

Freefall is one of the few comics I reread from time to time.  Grrl Power, Girl Genius, Kevin and Kell and of course EGS being the others. 

33 minutes ago, Darth Fluffy said:

Great.  Another time sink to read the back catalog of.  Of course it seems to be joke a day, not arcs, so it shouldn't be that big of deal.

Just now, mlooney said:

Great.  Another time sink to read the back catalog of.  Of course it seems to be joke a day, not arcs, so it shouldn't be that big of deal.

Most of them are lame, found a few that I liked.

1 minute ago, Darth Fluffy said:

Most of them are lame, found a few that I liked.

Meh.  I'll add it to my current reading list and if it's not funny often enough I'll yank it out.

6 minutes ago, mlooney said:

That's a bit dark.  Of course I don't like eggnog, so there is that.

It is a bit dark, but some real chickens do something similar, (learn to) eat their eggs. For reals. They are best harvested for meat.