• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Darth Fluffy

Other Random Comics

7 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

http://freefall.purrsia.com/ff3800/fc03781.png

Captain Sam Starfall has reached a new understanding of education and cultural development.

"In order to learn from your mistakes, you have to survive them."

Although if there were survivors, was it really a mistake?

A journey of a thousand millimeters begins with a single step, or reasonable equivalent thereof. I hope he also learned to refill the O2 bottle.

For the moment let's set aside the matter of how, out of the many Gull-like birds that exist, none of these aquatic avians have an official English language species name of "Seagull".

I have observed this behavior at parks and waterside restaurants around Florida.  I never knew the victims were predominantly Welsh.

https://satwcomic.com/hitchcock-knew

2 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

For the moment let's set aside the matter of how, out of the many Gull-like birds that exist, none of these aquatic avians have an official English language species name of "Seagull".

I have observed this behavior at parks and waterside restaurants around Florida.  I never knew the victims were predominantly Welsh.

https://satwcomic.com/hitchcock-knew

I saw this in Atlantic City, many years ago; seagulls flocking around anyone on the boardwalk with food.

But sometimes they go a step further, definitely a tern for the worse.

Yeah, detailed explanations are too complicated for young children to follow much of the time, and even simplifying it to “if you don’t brush your teeth, you’ll get sick” may exceed a child’s level of forethought.

Also, it's really not true, because people tend to clump, they hang out with similar people. So you look to the right, and look to the left, and you see two people who are similar to you. You need a wider sampling to get the averaging effect.

3 hours ago, Darth Fluffy said:

So you look to the right, and look to the left, and you see two people who are similar to you.

Depends on where you are.  If, for example, you are on public transportation or in a store, you might not be with people that are similar to you.

9 minutes ago, mlooney said:

Depends on where you are.  If, for example, you are on public transportation or in a store, you might not be with people that are similar to you.

Yes, this is mostly true, to a point, but it is an occasional exception to the rule. And even then, you are still mostly hanging out with your demographic. Similar transportation modes, similar store selection. Similar entertainment venues. And so on.

Similar entertainment venues I can see.  Stores, at least in Oklahoma and Kansas, not so much.  Very much not my demographic.