• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Darth Fluffy

Other Random Comics

39 minutes ago, mlooney said:

Similar entertainment venues I can see.  Stores, at least in Oklahoma and Kansas, not so much.  Very much not my demographic.  

Ah. I can see that. I live in an urban area with a plethora of choices.

In fact, choosing to live in an urban area is part of the selection. I have exposure to rural living, and it's not something I prefer, for the reasons you are referring to. Rural towns are insular. I could survive and make due, but it is not an environment that I prefer. 

Small City Kansas isn't exactly rural, but it does have it's share of "visiting" farmers.  And Tulsa isn't rural at all, it just has a large share of _odd_ people living in it.

1 hour ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

If this discussion continues, we will need Eddie Albert & Eva Gabor to sing the theme song.  

You got it.                                                                                                                              ^  ^  ^  ^

1 hour ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

If this discussion continues, we will need Eddie Albert & Eva Gabor to sing the theme song.  

That was upstate New York/New England, not the greater Midwest.

It's been a few years since I had cartoon animals around my loins.  Wonder it that is part of my problems? <goes off the Amazon to see about getting some>

2 hours ago, mlooney said:

Well, maybe.  Does he believe in the elect or not?  I'm pretty sure if he does, he counts himself among them.

His awareness of others generally does not extend further than his immediate field of vision, so I guess not?

That and actual Calvinists do not generally rub school paste on their naked bodies, as far as I know.

1 hour ago, Darth Fluffy said:

That and actual Calvinists do not generally rub school paste on their naked bodies, as far as I know.

That would make select church denominations' services a lot more fun to attend. 

3 hours ago, The Old Hack said:

I'll stick to my Hobbesian belief in plushie tigers.

Also, failing to feed your tiger can make your life nasty, brutish, and short.

4 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Not really.

Although without pockets, there is not much point to passing the plate

That's what the paste if for.  Holds the stuff that would be in pockets. Plus, of course purses and fanny packs are a thing