• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Darth Fluffy

Other Random Comics

Once again, I suspect that Mark Stanley's Freefall is a vehicle for using up all the Vocabulary words he had to learn in Middle School.

This time, Captain Sam and a robot are discussing the Potlatch tradition. 

http://freefall.purrsia.com/ff3900/fc03858.png 

By the way, if anyone wants to invite me to a Potlatch, I will be willing to loose prestige by accepting all your valuables. 

It is better to post the link to the comic, unless you have an issue with the artist. That way, the artist gets advertising credit and income from the view.

Randy's comic hits home, it's like that around here when it snows. (NC)

My first night in San Antonio, it snowed ten inches. Early January 1985, right after the holidays, I don't remember the date. It was a hundred year record; the most I've ever seen after that was less than an inch. We drove a few miles the next day looking for food, and actually found a place open.

Heh. I saw one on TV a few decades ago. Two cowboys facing off, one of them says "this town ain't big enough for the both of us" - then the camera pans out and the town is actually a model-railroad town around their feet.