• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Darth Fluffy

Other Random Comics

1 hour ago, ijuin said:

More or less—compared to the time that Earth has existed, humanity’s existence is a tiny sliver of that, and what we consider to be “civilization” is less than a twentieth of that, even if we include the 2/3 of the years since the first cities that are “prehistoric” due to writing not having been invented before the third millennium BC.

Perhaps more surprising is that if the existence of the Earth is viewed as a 24 hour clock, the dinosaurs are well within the last hour. We are closer in time to T. Rex than T.Rex is to the dawn of the dinosaurs.

Worse, we were already an extinction level event in our prehistory; we are only accelerating our game, not changing it.

3 hours ago, ProfessorTomoe said:

Ffanwnky mozm fimps. (Read on to 2/12/2021 to discover this phrase, then keep reading.)

https://www.gocomics.com/9chickweedlane/2021/02/08

The 2/16/2021 comic claims Fuinket Moosje Fimpen is an old dialect from the Netherlands. I don't speak Danish, yet still get the gist. It has something to do with motorboats. (I eat them sometimes. Danishes, that is. Breast more often, but I'm not sure they count; chickens aren't mammals.)

Google Translate returned no results for either phrase. It appears Brooke made them up.

I'm impressed she can fit in her 8th grade uniform, although as a dancer, she would be fit.