• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
ChronosCat

Holy [censored], the forums are back?!

So I just finished re-reading the reaction threads over on Keenspot (a project I started not long after the initial move to the 910CMX forums; it was a low priority project, and a long one too) and feeling nostalgic I decided to take another look over here. I really wasn't expecting to see new posts, particularly as I checked back periodically through 2020 and I believe even early this year. Seeing the forums active again really was quite the pleasant shock; it's almost like an early Christmas present!

Hopefully the forums remain usable for years more; I've always liked this community, and I've yet to find a form of interaction online I like better than forums (I have a hard time comprehending how Reddit is supposed to work, and Discord is too "in-the-moment" for me; I like to be able to look back at a conversation and see how it's developed).

So, in conclusion, hello everybody; it's nice to be back.

Edited by ChronosCat
corrected a typo