• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Darth Fluffy

NP Comic Thursday December 30, 2021

NP Comic Thursday December 30, 2021

Last NP of 2021. No characters caught COVID-19.

I want to see Dan draw a bull carp. Maybe a bull space carp.

Ellen is not wrong, although missing the point that general expectations are not an unreasonable thing, otherwise you don't really have a 'society'; she might be more correct saying sometimes societal expectations can be unreasonable.

She is experienced in the sense of having Elliot's memories, but that seems to be a step removed; similarly her dream world. Of all the main characters, we have never seen her as a male.

On December 30, 2021 Dan Shive said:

I think we all might just be confusing.

Thus concludes the semester in Anthropology, Art, Economics, History, Law, Linguistics, Medicine, Philosophy, Political Science, Psychology, Religion, Sociology, and Zoology

6 hours ago, Darth Fluffy said:

Of all the main characters, we have never seen her as a male.

Hadn't thought about that, but true.
Even during the great body shift she ended up as "Giant Grace".

Ellen makes a point. Too many people view masculine/feminine as opposite and mutually exclusive, to the point of "if they're for it, I'm against it". For example, if women tend to like X, then men are obliged to dislike X simply to be non-womanly.