• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Darth Fluffy

NP Comic Saturday January 8, 2022

The odd thing about this strip is, while I am definitely an introvert (I love being alone, tend to fade into the background in large gatherings, have few friends and don't really desire very many either; etc.) successful interactions with others, and even just being around others, actually seem to somewhat increase my energy levels.

That said, as someone dealing with chronic depression, I can definitely identify with activities draining one's energy.

6 hours ago, ChronosCat said:

The odd thing about this strip is, while I am definitely an introvert (I love being alone, tend to fade into the background in large gatherings, have few friends and don't really desire very many either; etc.) successful interactions with others, and even just being around others, actually seem to somewhat increase my energy levels.

That said, as someone dealing with chronic depression, I can definitely identify with activities draining one's energy.

Yeah, know exactly what you mean.  Some days it takes more spoons that I really have to get out of bed.

6 hours ago, ChronosCat said:

For me, it is often the specific people. Some folks energize me, some folks are a drain.

1 hour ago, Darth Fluffy said:

For me, it is often the specific people. Some folks energize me, some folks are a drain.

I'm the same way but most folks are drains.  Unfortunately one of the big drains is in my D&D group and he's the most important member because he's the one that has the keys to the store we play in on Sundays.