• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
ChronosCat

Patreon Jan 7 / Sketchbook Jan 9 2022 - Just Not Sure

15 hours ago, ijuin said:

I for one find it hot to see Rhoda making other cast members smaller and curvier than herself.

As long as she doesn't go overboard with bust size, yeah.

2 hours ago, mlooney said:

As long as she doesn't go overboard with bust size, yeah.

Personally, I find a size close to Ellen’s default size to be the “sweet spot”—i.e. the size where bigger is not necessarily better other than for the novelty value.

9 hours ago, ijuin said:

Personally, I find a size close to Ellen’s default size to be the “sweet spot”—i.e. the size where bigger is not necessarily better other than for the novelty value.

That's about the largest I like as well.

21 hours ago, ijuin said:

I personally prefer small breasts (or even a flat chest); for me Ellen's default size is around the point where any larger and they hold no more appeal than any other random body part.

(I'm not used to talking about such things, so even though it hopefully goes without saying, I feel the need to say: I'm talking specifically about what I find attractive, and I would never judge a real-world person for having body that doesn't suit my tastes.)