• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Darth Fluffy

Comic for Friday January 14, 2021

I assumed it was a cleavage window due to the pec line, but that could be under the uniform.  Could go either way. However it's skin colored.

Sorry, but Elliot just is not good looking or vain enough to strike the panel one pose on his own initiative

As for the chest oval?  It is difficult to tell if it is a window or just a vacant emblem spot when expressed as a line drawing

At least it doesn't read "YOUR AD HERE!"

And whatever happened to Patty & Violet, and all the other female acquaintance of Charlie Brown?

Somehow Lucy VanPelt, Little Sister Sally & late arriving Peppermint Patty seem to have stolen every line Charles Schultz wrote that could have been in anyway attributed to a girl

Patty disappeared by the time that Peppermint Patty showed up, but I think that Violet hung around longer, especially for when Lucy needed a female companion around.

14 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Sorry, but Elliot just is not good looking or vain enough to strike the panel one pose on his own initiative

As for the chest oval?  It is difficult to tell if it is a window or just a vacant emblem spot when expressed as a line drawing

At least it doesn't read "YOUR AD HERE!"

And whatever happened to Patty & Violet, and all the other female acquaintance of Charlie Brown?

Somehow Lucy VanPelt, Little Sister Sally & late arriving Peppermint Patty seem to have stolen every line Charles Schultz wrote that could have been in anyway attributed to a girl

Long ago, MAD Magazine did a several page cartoon on Shermy returning to visit the gang, and how much they had changed.

The early characters were bland, did not have distinctive personalities. They generally acted like children. Even Snoopy acted much more like a dog. Sparky developed some of them, Charlie Brown in particular, added new ones with notable quirks, and let the others fade away. By the time I read it, in the early 60s, it was a different comic, and the characters' quirks were central to the comic.

47 minutes ago, ijuin said:

Hmm, do you know which issue of MAD that was?

No, sorry. It was in the mid 60s. I tossed mine long ago. I'd almost say regrettably, but I'm too much of a pack rat as it is, so I can't grieve over the times I've actually let go of stuff I didn't need.