• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Darth Fluffy

NP Comic Saturday January 22, 2022

NP Comic Saturday January 22, 2022

She was noticed.

Also, for someone brilliant, Squirrel Girl can be kinda dense. I know people like that.

The hair poof is a recent acquisition. She did not have it four comics ago, on Jan 13. Tying her hair back makes sense, but how did it become poofy, like she has a perm on her pony tail? Yes, she could have magiced it, but I think she's been avoiding transforming in public.

Not getting what the panel of "..." is for. 'Next panel' kind of says the same thing, and the comments would be flowing; why would people hesitate?

There is an aspect to this that says, "Whatever you do in high school, people will talk about it." That part seems accurate.

2 hours ago, Darth Fluffy said:

There is an aspect to this that says, "Whatever you do in high school, people will talk about it." That part seems accurate.

Got to admit if some one did what Grace did in any school I attended someone would talk about it.  And ask her to do it again.

My High School had a women's (but no men's) gymnastics team, but that was approaching forty years ago

Are high school level interscholastic gymnastics teams still a thing?

If so, why has no one approached Grace about being on the Gymnastics Team?

As a practical matter, I'm almost certain her "Official" back story has some reason why she can not participate in interscholastic athletics.  But there are other students, coaches, and boosters who would not be privy to the details (real or official) about why she can't be on a team.  And it only takes a few comments or questions raised before the suppression squad can't keep out scouts for Béla Károlyi.

On 1/22/2022 at 9:17 PM, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

My High School had a women's (but no men's) gymnastics team, but that was approaching forty years ago

Don't you mean four thousand years ago, Pharaoh?

Presumably it was the gymnastics team during Queen Hatshepsut's reign. I remember there was a huge scandal because they weren't invited to participate in the Olympics. Rude of the Olympics to only start almost eight centuries later.

15 hours ago, The Old Hack said:

Don't you mean four thousand years ago, Pharaoh?

4, 40, 4000?  When you spend most of your time in a ceremonial sarcophagus that can not accommodate a decent mattress, you tend to loose track of a few factors of ten.

Just now, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

4, 40, 4000?  When you spend most of your time in a ceremonial sarcophagus that can not accommodate a decent mattress, you tend to loose track of a few factors of ten.

Fair. Have you considered getting a custom sarcophagus-shaped pad of memory foam?