• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Darth Fluffy

Comic for Friday January 28, 2021

1 hour ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

She is as stubborn as every other woman in that family?

Have we seen feminine Tedd behave in a more stubborn manner than masculine Tedd?

Well there was the time with the Will of Magic.

1 hour ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Have we seen feminine Tedd behave in a more stubborn manner than masculine Tedd?

I gave Edward a pass, assumed he was reflecting specifically on Noriko. But, now that you mention it, he might have been referring to Tedd's persistence on being female. They really need to talk, or he needs to let it go. Tedd is basically a young adult, responsible for Tedd.

Not to say that events with Noriko did not bias then future Edward.

7 hours ago, Darth Fluffy said:

I gave Edward a pass, assumed he was reflecting specifically on Noriko

I strongly suspect he meant Noriko and maybe Nanase's mother.  Maybe stretching to Nanase.

18 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

He didn't say the women were more stubborn than the men, just that they were stubborn.

Also, last we knew Mr. Verres believed (hopefully just assumed, but that remains to be seen) that Tedd was a young man who just sometimes chose to look like a woman. So I doubt he meant to include Tedd in that statement (I'd actually consider it progress if he did).