• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Darth Fluffy

Comic for Monday January 31, 2022

4 hours ago, ijuin said:

Edward thinks of himself as the diplomat, and Elliot as the Dumb Muscle.

Edward's organization thinks of Edward as a diplomat. Edward sees Elliot as a child that must be protected, and ignores the group's previous success, when he wasn't even involved. Recall that a few comics prior, he was saying, "You weren't going to invite me?", and now he's taken over. In my opinion, he's doing worse than they would have on their own. (For future reference, Elliot, Justin may have a better insight on what to share with Edward.)

Plot-wise, I don't expect he'll be a problem. I don't think Dan is out to undercut Edward's credibility.

Grace may be the source of recent Big Foot rumors near Moperville?

Provided, of course, that actual Sasquatch do not live near Moperville, this could be fast ten eight ting

- - - - - 

And there is an acknowledged chance that Elliot may say something that will cause everything to end in disaster?

Can I get this printed on business cards and just hand them out to everyone I meet as a standard disclaimer?

Maybe.  It's sorta like to see a fight with the griffins and Edward towards a semi-major threat.  I suspect that Edward could be quite the magical powerhouse in combat and I'd like to see that.

36 minutes ago, ijuin said:

Or, ironically, it is Edward himself who upsets the Griffins.

They can't stand exposition, it drives them crazy! We already know the one is a bad listener.

22 minutes ago, Darth Fluffy said:

They can't stand exposition, it drives them crazy! We already know the one is a bad listener.

I don't think that Tara is going to think that Edward is cute, which was the big issue last time.

2 hours ago, Darth Fluffy said:

From what we saw of Andrea, she seems to want to be top Expositor herself, and may not like the competition.