• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
ChronosCat

Patreon Feb 5 2022 / Sketch Feb 27: Just Not Sure - Susan and Catalina

https://www.patreon.com/posts/just-not-sure-62143353

https://www.egscomics.com/sketchbook/2022-002

Space for "spoilers".

Both stories have elements I like, but I prefer story A, as it makes things a bit different from the Diane/Rhoda "Just Can't Tell".

As for the images, I think version 1 looks better and is more in character for Susan, but I do appreciate how version 2 makes her outfit more of a reference to Star Trek TOS.

Finally, there's one thing I have to say to all the variations: Meow!

Edited by ChronosCat
Sketchbook link added.

1 hour ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Time to let the cat out of the bag, Susan

If you don't tell Catalina to quit the catnip now, the next person to bring it up will be the overworked volunteer at the ASPCA shoving a tin plate of kibble into Catalina's cage

Does Catalina have a pure cat form or just a cat girl form?  I know there is a fanfic of her getting a cat form and having trouble getting out of it, but I don't think there is any thing canon about that yet.

A fellow on another forum I read, recently participated in a furmeet in London. He says that as they were walking down the sidewalk to a nearby park, a bloke out smoking in front of a bar asked if it was a protest calling for "... um... more cuteness in the world?"

(The answer was, of course, "Yes... yes it is.")