• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
mlooney

NP Comic for Friday, Feb 11, 2022

"Auntie Emm, you were there, and you were there, and you were there, ..."

Camelia has acquired a name. So she's going to be briefed in? Maybe because she overhears the nurse?

"Young lady, are you aware that you have two hearts?" "Is one next to my splanch?"

11 hours ago, Darth Fluffy said:

Camelia has acquired a name. So she's going to be briefed in?

Not everybody that has a name is briefed in.  Most, granted, but not everyone.

If Grace's family name is Sciuridae, are we now meeting Camelia Theaceae?

The family Theaceae seems to be divided between the ornamental Camellias and the Tea plants

Is this Camelia simply ornamental, or is she the fuel that keeps civilized society alert?

32 minutes ago, Amiable Dorsai said:

And now we know the answer to the question "Is Grace so powerful that she can defeat herself?"

I think we all defeat ourselves from time to time. I know I do.

On 2/14/2022 at 10:00 AM, mlooney said:

Why would a cannon, head or otherwise want to hear the lamentations of the women?

Indeed. To my great disappointment, I cannot recall any guest on Conan O'Brien ever asking him that question. Surely, someone should have.

40 minutes ago, Darth Fluffy said:

Indeed. To my great disappointment, I cannot recall any guest on Conan O'Brien ever asking him that question. Surely, someone should have.

That would be very meta.  And, depending on how Mr. O'Brien replied might be comedy gold.

2 hours ago, mlooney said:

That would be very meta.  And, depending on how Mr. O'Brien replied might be comedy gold.

I like to think he'd think on his toes an respond well. I'm sure it's crossed his mind.