• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
mlooney

NP Comic for Saturday, Feb 26, 2022

9 minutes ago, mlooney said:

Here is.

Grace is right, that's a lot of balls.  I'd sorta like to hear the bowling ball story however.

I'm glad she did not mention testicles. That would just be too nuts!

13 minutes ago, Darth Fluffy said:

I'm glad she did not mention testicles. That would just be too nuts!

Not to mention how hard it would be to explain why Grace got knock out by them. 

Hrr Hrr, he said hard.

4 hours ago, Darth Fluffy said:
6 hours ago, ijuin said:

FTFY

By not spelling it out, you allow the reader to contribute to the conclusion. But, yeah.

It took me a minute or so the figure out what FTFY meant.  

Is it possible to comment in this thread without at least a test tickle?

Any how, If I remember correctly, there was a Volleyball like game in the 1920s that used Medicine Balls

It was developed by President Herbert Hoover's physician as a way to help the president exercise

It had two teams throwing a medicine ball over a high badminton net to each other with the idea being to catch and return the ball over the net

It was scored like Tennis and is often called Hoover Ball

Could the Moperville athletic department still be taking advice from century old physical fitness fads?

24 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Is it possible to comment in this thread without at least a test tickle?

Any how, If I remember correctly, there was a Volleyball like game in the 1920s that used Medicine Balls

It was developed by President Herbert Hoover's physician as a way to help the president exercise

It had two teams throwing a medicine ball over a high badminton net to each other with the idea being to catch and return the ball over the net

It was scored like Tennis and is often called Hoover Ball

Could the Moperville athletic department still be taking advice from century old physical fitness fads?

There's a wiki article about it. Sadly, the game does not involve the use of vacuum cleaners, which would be just perfect.

Six pound ball. I thought they were huge and much heavier.

Different universe, so for all we know, it is the equivalent of basketball here. All because Hoover was their best dam president.

When I looked this up, most of the hits were for Hoverball. Gotta love a browser that gives you what you ask for ...