• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
mlooney

NP Comic for Thursday, Mar 3, 2022

If we had any sort of hint that this was canon I would need to update the great web of shipping.  Actually I need to do that any way to account for new canon relationships (Diane <> Lucy, Grace<>Ashley, just of the top of my head)

I believe "glurk" is a sound made by something along the lines of a surprised gulp.

Also, given Justin's blush, I think he's attracted to the jock.

4 hours ago, ChronosCat said:

Also, given Justin's blush, I think he's attracted to the jock.

Assuming that Justin isn't into either twinks or bears, that would follow.

5 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Could (he needs a name) Jaques(?) be related to AD Liefeld?

Possible, but I would say unlikely.  Having lots of muscles isn't really all that rare.

17 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Maybe, but lots of muscles served with pasta and a garlic sauce is not common enough

Blink.  I thought I spelled that right.  <google>  Yeah, I did.  Don't mess with my mind like that.

12 minutes ago, ijuin said:

Mussels are not bad, but I prefer scallops.

Mussels, clams, and oysters are pretty much most of the animal removed from the shells. Scallops are not, at least not in North America. Genuine scallops are just the muscle that clamps the shells shut. They are also small. If you get large scallops, chances are that it is stamped ray fin, imitation scallops cut with a cookie cutter like device. I agree, though, still tasty.

5 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Ok, I've become dependant on spell check

I live by the little red line.  What gets me is when there are two words that are in fact spell correctly but are the wrong one in context.  "From" and "Form" are my biggest bug-a-boos, but there are others.  Plus, of course, my habit of dropping words of less than 3 characters at random.

A, I, am, an, at, be, do, go, he, if, in, it, ma, me, my, of, on, or, pa, so, to, ya. That’s all of the English words of less than three characters that I can think of. Including interjections I have ah, er, ha, hi, ho, la, lo, na, oh, ow, um, ur, yo, and za. Any others I could think of are either abbreviations or not used in English except as obvious loanwords.

7 hours ago, ijuin said:

A, I, am, an, at, be, do, go, he, if, in, it, ma, me, my, of, on, or, pa, so, to, ya. That’s all of the English words of less than three characters that I can think of. Including interjections I have ah, er, ha, hi, ho, la, lo, na, oh, ow, um, ur, yo, and za. Any others I could think of are either abbreviations or not used in English except as obvious loanwords.

I should have said "3 or less characters"