• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
mlooney

NP Comic for Saturday, Mar 5, 2022

1 hour ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

The other Conan I know of has high nerd cred but is not beefy in the slightest

Would that be Conan O’Brien or Conan Edogawa?

Why is no one searching for Justin's missing mouth parts? You don't want them sitting on the floor getting stepped on. Come on, Grace, pay attention. I know you don't have your antennae out, but this should be noticeable without them. You've had two comics to see that his mouth is missing.

It does make you wonder, how did he say, "Hey Conan" with no lips?

And Dan got a new sharp focus lens for his cartoon camera that makes the foreground fuzzy! Or maybe they are just fuzzy people? I feel like that, some days.

This rabbit trail is moderately interesting.

1 hour ago, Darth Fluffy said:

Why is no one searching for Justin's missing mouth parts? You don't want them sitting on the floor getting stepped on. Come on, Grace, pay attention. I know you don't have your antennae out, but this should be noticeable without them. You've had two comics to see that his mouth is missing.

Tedd used to spend a lot of time without a mouth, so Grace probably doesn't think much of it.

1 hour ago, Darth Fluffy said:

It does make you wonder, how did he say, "Hey Conan" with no lips?

Probably the same way Tedd used to talk without a mouth. Maybe they're able to send out telepathic messages that the recipients can easily mistake for speech?

17 minutes ago, ChronosCat said:

Probably the same way Tedd used to talk without a mouth. Maybe they're able to send out telepathic messages that the recipients can easily mistake for speech?

I though the only time Tedd had a mouth was when he was talking.  Need to re-read to make sure!  I've been thinking about doing an archive binge anyway.

1 hour ago, ChronosCat said:

Tedd used to spend a lot of time without a mouth, so Grace probably doesn't think much of it.

I expect this kind of thing from xkcd, but Dan does art!

3 hours ago, mlooney said:

Correction  manga character.

Manga that was then made into an anime, but yes, The series began in the 1990s and is still being produced. Anyway, Conan Edogawa, being a high schooler detective regressed into a seven-year-old body, very much fits the description of “high nerd cred but is not beefy in the slightest”.

5 hours ago, mlooney said:

I though the only time Tedd had a mouth was when he was talking.  Need to re-read to make sure!  I've been thinking about doing an archive binge anyway.

I'm going to start an archive binge in a few minutes.  Notes about things I find will be in a separate tread in the "General" area.

18 hours ago, Darth Fluffy said:

I'm going to have to binge watch Conan to learn about the lamination of women.  "You are nicely preserved, my dear."

I thought I fixed that.  <scrolls up> I did.  

11 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

How would "lamination of the women" differ from wearing tight synthetic fabrics on a hot day?

Well, glue and pressure I would think.