• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Darth Fluffy

Comic for Friday March 15, 2022

On the plus side, we're about to see Elliot cutting loose and kicking butt. (Well, assuming Villain-leadra is more powerful than the Owl-griffin, but that seems to be where this is headed.) If we're lucky we'll even get a cool new costume out of it.

On the down side, there will likely be some negative consequences from this decision, probably long lasting. With no restraint, he could seriously injure the Owl-griffon or even those around him, leading to him suffering from extreme guilt when he returns to normal, and possibly messing up relations with the other side of the world. Or perhaps I should say, "if he returns to normal"; I don't think Dan would go in this direction, but this sounds dangerously close to the origins of an aberration. (Another possibility that occurs to me is Villain-leadra is a temporary form, but is addicting or has some other affect on Elliot's mind that makes him have to fight not to use the form again, leading to a Jekyl-and-Hyde scenario. In this case, the long abandoned "Elliot's inner demons" idea could be making a return...)

...By the way, unless all my time travel has disoriented me, this is the 25th of March, not the 15th.

Edited by ChronosCat
Noticed the date.

10 hours ago, ChronosCat said:

In this case, the long abandoned "Elliot's inner demons" idea could be making a return

I think that might the case here, however it's more likely to be an expansion of Elliot's "Am I bad because I like to fight bullies" aspect.

On 3/25/2022 at 9:37 AM, mlooney said:

I noticed that Elliot ejected his cell phone.  So much for texted ' Red' to Author.  This could be bad.

Don't concern yourself. The Author, Dan, is already aware of the events, he wrote them. (Arthur might have wanted that text, though.) :P

4 hours ago, Darth Fluffy said:

Don't concern yourself. The Author, Dan, is already aware of the events, he wrote them. (Arthur might have wanted that text, though.) :P

Look, I live by the red line.  For some reason I have trouble keeping Author from Arthur straight.  My bad.

16 hours ago, mlooney said:

Look, I live by the red line.  For some reason I have trouble keeping Author from Arthur straight.  My bad.

Aye get it, sum times spell check won't catch the Eris. Hue kneed a grandma checker.

9 hours ago, Darth Fluffy said:

Aye get it, sum times spell check won't catch the Eris. Hue kneed a grandma checker.

I used Grammerly in the past, but the css and or javascript it left in posted resulted in some problems here.  

4 hours ago, mlooney said:

I used Grammerly in the past, but the css and or javascript it left in posted resulted in some problems here.  

I run edited text through Notepad to strip out hidden characters. Works, but it's a PITA. There must be a better way to launder text.

10 hours ago, Amiable Dorsai said:

I run edited text through Notepad to strip out hidden characters. Works, but it's a PITA. There must be a better way to launder text.

Mousepad, but yeah, I do that sometimes.