• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
mlooney

Comic for Tuesday, Apr 5, 2022

She looks nice, but she could use a bit more to differentiate her from being a Tedd-form. Perhaps having different eyeglass frames from Tedd would help.

3 hours ago, ijuin said:

She looks nice, but she could use a bit more to differentiate her from being a Tedd-form. Perhaps having different eyeglass frames from Tedd would help.

She doesn't look like Tedd to me, but I can see where some one might have problems.

1 hour ago, mlooney said:

She doesn't look like Tedd to me, but I can see where some one might have problems.

Part of that is that Tedd is constantly changing hair style and color for new forms when transforming, so hair can not be used as an identifier. Eyes/eyeglasses would be the next-most-visible thing to use, which is why I thought that Dan should have glasses that are clearly distinctive.

We've come a long way from Dan's first appearance, in Grace form.

It's no surprise knowing Dan (or even from just reading the main story) but it's still interesting to note that most of Dan's avatars over the years, including this one, have been feminine.

On 4/5/2022 at 6:48 PM, mlooney said:

"She doesn't look like someone with shapeshifting technology and abilities, but I can see where someone might have problems." :P

On 4/5/2022 at 8:48 PM, ijuin said:

Part of that is that Tedd is constantly changing hair style and color for new forms when transforming, so hair can not be used as an identifier. Eyes/eyeglasses would be the next-most-visible thing to use, which is why I thought that Dan should have glasses that are clearly distinctive.

He cold use those 1950 pointy glasses The Far Side uses.

26 minutes ago, Darth Fluffy said:

Either, I suppose. Both are really too young.

I'm 62 and I'm too young and too male to wear those kind of glasses.

13 hours ago, mlooney said:

I'm 62 and I'm too young and too male to wear those kind of glasses.

I'm pretty sure I've seen ladies wearing them. It might have just been on TV.

And lady animals, of course, in The Far Side.

27 minutes ago, Darth Fluffy said:

I'm pretty sure I've seen ladies wearing them. It might have just been on TV.

I've seen them, but not recently.  Ladies that would wear them are either older (as in older than me) that never stopped wearing them after they were popular in the 50's and hipster chicks that are wearing the ironically.  Neither one of which are common in my circle of friends or people I see at the store.

29 minutes ago, Darth Fluffy said:

And lady animals, of course, in The Far Side.

Don't see a lot of animals with glasses either.