• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
mlooney

NP Comic for Thursday, Apr 7, 2022

Here is.
I didn't have any issues with telling Tedd from The Dan's new avatar, but there are people that have issues telling Sarah from "new" Diane, so I'm not surprised that some people have problems.

1 hour ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

There is a reason Human Resources issued you those name tags.

Grace is way too emphatic to be a HR person.

I never confused Dan's new avatar with any of the characters, but I suspect I would have thought them a new character in the first comic the avatar appeared in if I hadn't seen Dan switch to that avatar on Twitter before it even debuted in NP.

21 hours ago, ChronosCat said:

I never confused Dan's new avatar with any of the characters, ...

I agree this new Dan avatar did not look exactly like any character, but I and other commented that it looked more like an EGS character than his previous avatars, and the EGS main cast often take on new forms, occasionally abruptly; recall 'New Cheerleadra' from meeting the griffins.

20 hours ago, mlooney said:

I really should start reading Twitter.  But I have enough time sinks as it is.

It's not too bad if you don't follow too many people and those people aren't on Twitter all day. I'm following three people* including Dan, and except on days when more than one of them have a lot to say, I usually spend less than half an hour a day on Twitter and manage to keep up.

(Well three people who use Twitter for micro-blogging. I'm also following several artists who pretty much only post their art, but all of them combined only post a few pictures a day.)

I, in theory, am following about 10 people.  I seldom go on to twitter long enough to know how much they are posting.  Most of my twitter time is from links to people posting about the Ukraine/Russia war.