• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
mlooney

NP Comic for Saturday, Apr 16, 2022

I don't have as long hair as Susan, but I do have long hair. As far as I can tell, the only time my hair comes into contact with something my shirt or jacket wouldn't is when I'm trying to push my way through the branches of trees/bushes in the woods. In most circumstances, if you care about keeping your clothes clean, trying to keep long hair clean isn't going to be too much of an additional challenge.

That said, I can still see where Susan's coming from; I certainly would rather get my clothes dirty than my hair. On the other hand, hair isn't alive, so getting something on it isn't as bad as getting something on one's skin (not that I'm as worried about getting things on my skin as Susan, either).

This comic seems to say, "This character that I designed decades ago had long hair for simple stylistic reasons. Now that I've developed her personality, long hair doesn't suit her. I must provide a rationale."

Could just give the young woman dad was cheating with short hair. Just saying.

9 minutes ago, Darth Fluffy said:

This comic seems to say, "This character that I designed decades ago had long hair for simple stylistic reasons. Now that I've developed her personality, long hair doesn't suit her. I must provide a rationale."

Could just give the young woman dad was cheating with short hair. Just saying.

She had shoulder length hair, so either very short or very long would be what Susan would go with.

https://www.egscomics.com/comic/2007-02-23

Well, it is a magical being of sorts.  Not sure about the mind control powers (and yes, I've seen the sketchbook about that).