• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!

I just had a thought. If the spell just makes Edward completely limp, could he still be conscious (and hearing the whole conversation) and is simply so limp that he can't even speak?

This means our resident wizard in residence is going back to magic school 

At the least, he now needs to put in more time on the practice range than he has in years because even his abilities have been affected by the non-change-change 

- - - - 

Could the Limp spell be enchanted on a mattress and cast on a person trying to sleep who can not get comfortable through normal means?

11 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Could the Limp spell be enchanted on a mattress and cast on a person trying to sleep who can not get comfortable through normal means?

I would pay really good money for this.

On 4/21/2022 at 1:14 AM, mlooney said:

I would pay really good money for this.

Tedd should be able to make a wooden bedframe into a wand with that spell if his dad shows him the spell.