• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Darth Fluffy

Comic for Friday April 22, 2022

Have we seen Grace more or less lie about her powers before?  And for that matter have we seen her use TK since training with Ellen?  Most of the time we have seen her NOT use TK was for small stuff.  If Justin was here, he would really be saying "That's so Jedi"

Might be a personal matter, or it might indicate a fanatical guard.  Makes me wonder what Owl griffins status is on the griffin's side of the world.  Is it possible that he's an assassin made to kill royalty?

2 hours ago, mlooney said:

Is it possible that he's an assassin made to kill royalty?

My thinking is that someone either wants to indiscriminately kill royalty, or is setting up Mr. OG (I'm tired of typing "Owl Griffin") and doesn't care who else gets hurt.

Might be a personal matter, or it might indicate a fanatical guard.  Makes me wonder what Owl griffins status is on the griffin's side of the world.  Is it possible that he's an assassin made to kill royalty?

That is conceivable—owls are known for their stealth, after all, so an owl griffin would seem suited for stealthy reconnaissance or assassination missions.

Yeah, owls are stealthy but male lions aren't really.  I suspect that he's "fire and forget".  Get him close to the target and let go.

He wasn't stealthy when he was crashing through the trees, either. Hypothesis, based on evidence seen so far: All male griffins are owl-griffins. This fits the existing data as shown in EGS.

Most people want more than one data point before drawing a hypothesis.  Just saying.

Wimps!

If you have two data points, then you have to account for both. If you just use one, you can draw the line though it in any direction you want.

We really do need a name for this hawk kitty

So Grace is near the limit of her ability, and Elliot's ability or willingness to resume the powered form may be in question . . . 

If this next unknown visitor proves to be an immediate threat, this party may be coming to an end