• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
mlooney

NP Comic for Tuesday, May 3, 2022

Here is.
So Ashley writes fan fiction on her phone.  I can't imagine  doing that, mainly do to my hatred of the tiny "keyboard".

That being said, I'm amused by the "only physically" statement.  Even or better money that was Sarah that said it.

2 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

So Mr Miranda, THIS is how you write like you're running out of time

Care to give a context for this?  Google mainly brings up the Miranda of Miranda rights.

That was a nice thing about the Blackberrys (note, I belive that is the correct plural for the product), they had a mini chicklet keyboard.

16 hours ago, mlooney said:

Here is.
So Ashley writes fan fiction on her phone.  I can't imagine  doing that, mainly do to my hatred of the tiny "keyboard".

Same here. I can handle phone typing for a couple hundred words, but for anything longer I really need a full keyboard that lets me touch type with all eight fingers. I can maintain about sixty words per minute with a standard QWERTY keyboard, thanks to thirty years of practice. One-or-two-fingered typing on the tiny touch screen, I get about a third of that speed at most. At that speed, I may as well just use pen and paper and then type it in when I am at my keyboard.

4 hours ago, Darth Fluffy said:

That was a nice thing about the Blackberrys (note, I belive that is the correct plural for the product), they had a mini chicklet keyboard.

Mini keyboards are almost as bad as on screen keyboards.  Almost.  I'm not found of any keyboards much smaller than full sized. 

On 5/4/2022 at 2:04 AM, mlooney said:

Mini keyboards are almost as bad as on screen keyboards.  Almost.  I'm not found of any keyboards much smaller than full sized. 

Well, yeah, indeed, but comparing tiny keyboards, I think the Blackberry style is less prone to mistyping letters. Way more expensive, though, and takes up front panel real estate.

14 minutes ago, Darth Fluffy said:

Well, yeah, indeed, but comparing tiny keyboards, I thin the Blackberry style is less prone to mistyping letters. Way more expensive, though, and takes up front panel real estate.

Yeah, there is that.  If you have to have a tiny keyboard, one with actual keys is better than one that is just a spot on the glass.