• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
mlooney

Comic for Monday, May 23, 2022

Is he squinting because he needs glasses to see or is he squinting like Clint Eastwood in "The Good, The Bad and The Ugly"?  My money is on Clint like.

2 hours ago, mlooney said:

Is he squinting because he needs glasses to see or is he squinting like Clint Eastwood in "The Good, The Bad and The Ugly"?  My money is on Clint like.

Yeah, I was hearing, "Did I shoot five, or did I shoot six? The question you've got to ask yourself is, 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, Dwight, do you?"

Can't be 'The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly'. Edward has a name. (queue creepy music box music)

A half bird/half cat's got to know his limitations.

Right turn, Elliot.

I should add, I like this EGS comic, it is much more packed and to the point than most of the recent ones.

I had not considered this previously

Edward, like Cyclops of the X-Men, wears his glasses to hold his power in check

Maybe when all this is done, Edward will be able to keep his eyes fully open long enough to see how he has been unintentionally hurting Tedd?

On 5/23/2022 at 7:52 AM, mlooney said:

Here is.

So, does Edward need glasses or are they like Tedd's?  Also, yeah, here to be diplomatic or chew bubble gum... 

I think it was previously established that Edward's glasses were for vision correction, though I don't remember when.

Also, Tedd's current glasses are corrective as well (as established when she put them on during Ashley's party, continuing a story thread about Tedd's nearsightedness, a thread which began during the Card Tournament if I remember correctly).