• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Stature

NP Friday November 25, 2016

1 hour ago, hkmaly said:
2 hours ago, Scotty said:
3 hours ago, Tom Sewell said:

Taking another look at the last panel, I took another look at Lucy and thought about why she's so angry. Could it be that Lucy's packing a few extra pounds? (Probably more muscle than...not muscle.) Diane, on the other hand, is, let's face it, kind of skinny. Having a guy reminding her about carbs can be interpreted as "Hey, babe, don't go porky on me."

I don't believe that Lucy has put on any weight, she could still be offended by the comment though. Diane was certainly offended and her comment was basically "you're paying extra for that one"

I do. She put on few extra pounds, which is impossible to see except on boobs but she's still sensitive to it.

While this isn't canon, I still find it amusing that Dan posted this "comic" when we're talking about whether Lucy had gained weight or not. :)

1 hour ago, Scotty said:

While this isn't canon, I still find it amusing that Dan posted this "comic" when we're talking about whether Lucy had gained weight or not. :)

I still hold that The Dan lurks here.  {Waves at the lurking "The Dan" -- It's ok we will not hurt you little Dan, we like you}

1 hour ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Or perhaps this is where the missing mass goes when people shrink.

I accept this as canon.

3 hours ago, WR...S said:

...so is that guy TG'd or just... how do I put this delicately...

No TG, just fattened pecs.

2 hours ago, The Old Hack said:

I accept this as a larder.

I accept this as musketeer.

Just now, WR...S said:

...so is that guy TG'd or just... how do I put this delicately...

Man boobs.

Or, more elegantly referred to as moobs.

But, considering this IS EGS, I wouldn't completely disregard the possibility of a TG effect either.

Also, does Lucy's skirt look like it could belong on a Roman soldier? We know Lucy likes to RP, is she a LARPer too? I ask because she is wearing the skirt in the previous canon comic though it didn't look as obvious as it does here.

10 hours ago, Scotty said:

Also, does Lucy's skirt look like it could belong on a Roman soldier? We know Lucy likes to RP, is she a LARPer too? I ask because she is wearing the skirt in the previous canon comic though it didn't look as obvious as it does here.

While possible, her just cosplaying is more likely.

18 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

If they are in the mall on the day after Thanksgiving, bulking up by any means available may be necessary to force your way through the crowd.

If it would be just as easy to shed afterwards ...