• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Pharaoh RutinTutin

NP Thursday June 09, 2022

So a shorter, shorted haired Susan.  That's Diane isn't it?  Of course the "original character" is bustier than Diane.

1 minute ago, mlooney said:

Not in my experience. 

Right, it was the obvious difference, and has nothing to do with snark. In other words, sarcasm.

Actual maybe she snarkier: not hiding behind a paper, hands on hips, and lips pursed.

2 hours ago, Darth Fluffy said:

In other words, sarcasm

My sarcasm detector is often on the blink.  Must be needing to be recalibrated today.

Ashley's excuse here is that successful snark from a character who has to literally look up while doing it can be more fun and impressive than a character who is towering over everyone in the scene.

We already know that Dan is a "Cheers" fan. Clearly he has Carla in mind here.

The Dan even being aware of some sitcoms that he's named characters after (Rhoda) is a bit weird.  While "Mary Tyler Moore" might have been in syndication I'm not sure that "Rhoda" was.  Granted he could know about Rhoda from the MTM show.  Still, those shows were so quintessentially 70's shows I'm some what surprised that he was aware of them at all.